We can arrange specialised finance for your mobility purchases so you can get the products you need without delay and with just a 10% deposit. This means that you can pay for the products out of income with minimum impact on your savings.
We are approved mobility advisors working with First Senior Group who have been providing specialist mobility Finance and Insurance since 1995 throughout the UK and EU. The finance is available for Mobility scooters, Powerchairs, Stairlifts, Chairs, Beds, Hoists and Bathlifts.
Finance for Mobility Aids in 7 Simple Steps
- Visit our shop to select the product that fully meets your needs and requirements.
- We complete a simple application to First Senior with you.
- On receipt of your application, First Senior Finance will call you to confirm your details and ensure that you are happy to proceed with the arrangements.
- If approved you pay the pre-agreed deposit directly to Scotgate Mobility Limited.
- On receipt of your product First Senior pays us the balance on your behalf.
- You then repay First Senior Finance your pre-agreed installments over the duration of the agreement. This is done by direct debit until the outstanding balance is repaid.
- You will then own your product and no further payments are required.
Safe and reliable
First Senior Group is a member of the following organisations and operates to their respective Codes and Standards.
BIBA – British Insurance Brokers Association.
BHTA – British Healthcare Trade Association.
CCTA – Consumer Credit Trade Association.
FCA – First Senior is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
OFT – Office of Fair Trading. Licensed Credit Broker.
DPR – Data Protection Registrar.