This big button amplified phone is very clear and easy to use for customers with visual or hearing impairment, or loss of fine motor control.
The extra loud ringer can be adjusted up to 70dB so that you never miss a phone call. A light flashes on the front of the phone when it rings. The volume of the caller’s voice can be increased to up to 40dB (please see the 50db model if you have profound hearing loss.)
The buttons are large in size to help with dialing accuracy. The numerals are large so that they can be seen more easily.
- Simple to use phone with big buttons
- Large light flashes on front of phone when it rings
- Adjustable ring volume up to 70dB
- Reception volume adjustment up to 40dB
- Reception tone adjustment
- Store 3 emergency numbers
- Store 9 further numbers
- Requires mains connection
- Can be wall mounted if required
- Compatible with most hearing aids