This roomy slipper is cushioned underfoot to give you super comfort. It’s a good choice if your feet are very swollen or bandaged and the broad toe area is ideal for problem toes. It’s also very easy to put on– simply pre-adjust the touch-fastening strap to fit your foot shape and slip it on.
Why you’ll love Diane…
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy, seam-free front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Supportive around the heel
- Easily adjusted up to EEEEE+ fitting.
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing)
This roomy slipper has a square toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. Once you have adjusted the strap to fit your foot you can slip it on without undoing it. It is not so good though if your foot is not very swollen as it can gape at the sides. The rubber sole is suitable for indoor and outdoor use so great if you like to pop out in your slippers.