Duo desk or floor lamp
£45.00 incl VAT
This neat lamp is twice as bright as a normal reading lamp
- 2 levels of brightness
- 2 colour settings
- Desk clamp or floor standing
Help for ageing eyes!
By the age of 60 only a third of available light reaches the back of your eyes, so you need brighter light for reading and close work.
This efficient LED lamp produces 900 lumen (equivalent to a 75W bulb) and can be switched down to 160 lumen (15W bulb). White light for readinding and intesne work, warm light for relaxation. It consumes just 8W.
- Light output: 900 lumen maximum.
- Colour: warm white or cold white.
- State of the art technology with 72 LEDs.
- Average life 50,000 hours (That’s more than 20 years in normal use).
- Energy-saving, just 8W power consumption.
- EU energy rated A+++
- Max overall height, 180cm. Height on desk 96cm. Weight 2 kg.
Switch to warm white light during the evening to avoid disturbing your sleep pattern.
Light colour and sleep
Bright white light triggers production of the hormone serotonin – the ‘wake-up’ hormone. It can help improve attention and also impacts on the body’s biological clock.
Use a bright white light setting in the morning to get the day off to a bright start, then switch to warm yellow-white during the evening to improve relaxation and avoid disturbing your sleep pattern.