Flexible Sock and Stocking Aid
£11.99 incl VAT
- Putting on your socks is no longer an impossible task!
- Looped handles for people with limited grip
- Terry towelling cover prevents the sock from slipping
- Flexible plastic form is nylon lined to reduce friction when donning the sock
- Sturdy 73cm (29″) long straps
Amazing product that really works to help pull on socks or stockings without bending. Ideal solution if you suffer from reduced mobility, hip, back pain or arthritis. The simplest designs are often the most effective, but I couldnât believe how good this was until I tried it!
How to use the sock and stocking aid: Just pull the sock over the flexible form with the heel at the bottom. Hold on to the looped handles and lower the form down to your foot. Slide your foot into the sock. Pull up using the straps. Terry towelling lining prevents the sock/stocking from slipping as you pull it on.