Mobility Scooter Battery 12V 45Ah
£104.46 incl VAT
Replacement scooter battery 12V 45Ah capacity.
Dimensions: (L) 199mm x (W) 166mm x (H) 171mm
Note that batteries should normally be replaced in pairs
Sealed, non-spillable lead acid battery suitable as a replacement battery for any brand of mobility scooter or power wheelchair using AGM or gel batteries. Fully guaranteed.
This range of batteries uses the latest generation of advanced glass mat (AGM) battery technology to provide exceptional service life and reliability for applications such as mobility scooters and power wheelchairs in a maintenance-free package.
- Fully rechargeable
- Excellent mechanical resistance to shock and vibration
- Leak resistant, even when used upside down
- High current output, deep discharge cycle
- Very low self-discharge
- 12 month guarantee against manufacturing defect
The batteries are approved as non-hazardous for air transport by the International Airline Transport Association (IATA) and the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
Note that some of the latest scooters are now using lithium batteries. These sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries are not a replacement for lithium batteries.
Optimum life is achieved if the batteries are regularly charged, even if the scooter or powerchair is not being used.
- Fully charge the batteries before first using them.
- Never allow batteries to run completely flat.
- If you use your mobility scooter or wheelchair every day, recharge the batteries every day.
- If you use it weekly, when recharge when you have finished using it.
- Every two months, let the batteries discharge until the battery gauge shows a low charge, then fully recharge them.
- If you are storing your scooter for more than 6 weeks, fully charge the batteries and then disconnect them. Check and recharge the batteries monthly.
Remember that most scooter and wheelchair batteries need several charge-discharge cycles to get to their full capacity.
This product will fit the following mobility scooters.
Advanced Vehicle Concepts
Cruiser, Daytona XLR, Titan,
Drive Medical Ltd
Ambassador, Mercury Envoy 4, Mercury Envoy Plus, Odyssey, Prowler 3 & 4, Regatta, Sunfire General,
309/Frontier, 329/Frontier, 600B, P312SL, P312SP, Vantage, Vantage X, Ventura,
Kensington, Land Ranger S Deluxe,
BEATLE FWD, BEATLE RWD, FORTRESS CALYPSO 3W, FORTRESS CALYPSO 4W, PUMA FWD, PUMA RWD,
Horizon Mobility Ltd
Fox, Harrier HD, Leo (4 wheel), Orion (3 wheel), Phoenix Plus, Spectra Blitz, TDX SP2 Narrow Base, Tornado,
Atigra, Falcon 16″, Falcon 18″,
Lomax CMax, Lomax Pmax, Lomax TMax, Lomax Travvla2,
Champ, Champi, Cityliner 408, Cityliner 410 +, Cityliner 412, Clever, Clou, Smart, iChair MC1, iChair MC2, iChair MC3, ichair 1, ichair 2, ichair 3,
Pride Mobility Products
Celebrity DX, Celebrity X Sport, Colt Deluxe, Hurricane GLX, J6ooes, Jazzy Sparky, Quantem Q4, Victory XL & XL8,
Sunrise Medical Ltd
Lomax CMax, Lomax PMax, Lomax TMax, Lomax Travvla, Lomax Travvla2, Quickie F45, Quickie Rumba, Quickie Rumba Modular, Quickie Salsa MND, Sterling Diamond,
Breeze 3, Breeze 4, Breeze S3, Breeze S4, Supersport, Vita Midi 4, Vita Sport,
Van Os Medical
Travelux Supernova 4,